MGL 2014 Spring Term Conference – Final Few Places!
The day will give schools the opportunity to find out about new developments in using ICT to support learning, teaching and school management and will assist schools in shaping a vision for their future thinking. The conference will be suitable for Heads, Business Managers and ICT Co-ordinators. The conference is free to schools who have a current service contract with MGL and £25 per delegate for schools who do not have a service contract.
Seminars and workshops will cover a range of topics affecting schools now and in the coming years with the agenda for the day as follows:
- ‘Are we there yet?’ – Keynote speaker Miles Berry – Former Chair of Naace Board and Senior Education Lecturer at Roehampton College on how Primary Schools are meeting the challenge of the new Computing Curriculum
- ‘Get with the Programme?’ - A representative from Computing At School (CAS) talking about the opportunities of developing Programming in your school as well as the challenges
There will also be a series of practical workshops looking at:
• Programming for Primary Schools – reviewing hardware, apps and on-line resources and identifying opportunities for progression
• ‘The 21st Century Classroom
• Managing Handheld Learning – from saving work to deploying apps across multiple devices
• Latest hardware and software – A range of exhibitors will be presenting the latest technology & software relevant to schools including Windows 8 tablets
A full agenda will be sent out to delegates prior to the event.
Lunch will be provided – please inform us via email if you have any specific dietary requirements.
MGL our holding two Spring Conference Events within Liverpool and Manchester, if you would like to attend either of these events, please see below information of how to register.
MGL Liverpool Spring Conference Event:
- Friday, 7th March 2014 at Liverpool Football Club, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH – 8 a.m. until 3.30 p.m - click on this link