MGL Computing Conference 2017 – Friday 17th November 2017
MGL’s School Computing Conference, a showcase for transformational teaching and
learning practices through education technology. The day combines fun and interactive workshops with insights from leading figures across the world of education.
This event is FREE to all schools
Our 2017 event is free to all schools and is hosted by Liverpool Football Club in its landmark Main
Stand, offering state-of-the art conferencing facilities and impressive views of the world famous
Liverpool skyline. Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day. Highlights include:
- Key note speaker – Ken Cornish (Online Safety Director for the Southwest Grid for Learning)
- Swimming in Maths – with MGL curriculum consultant Kevin Keegan.
- F1 in schools – MGL’s Team work with schools across the region on the F1 Challenge.
- Take Ten – Take Ten is an award-winning mindfulness programme.
- Latest School Technology – We will be supported by our supplier partners of specialist school technology,
Book your place now:
Venue: Main Stand, Anfield Stadium, Liverpool Football Club
Date: Friday 17th November 2017
To book your place at the event, contact the MGL Liverpool office on
0151 473 5975 or email Lesley Enston on email@example.com.
You can also book your place through Eventbrite:
*Please note: This is a free event. However, due to restricted numbers, a charge of £35 will apply to
delegates who do not attend or give less than 14 days’ cancellation notice prior to the event.