Good telephone communication is essential for the successful and efficient running of all schools – getting the right call to the right person at the right time.
MGL supports schools across the region, in providing state-of-the-art school telephony systems. We can install and maintain Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solutions that can be used across all departments of your school, providing a unified communications system that greatly reduces annual service and call costs.
VoIP is a phone system delivered across your existing internet connection. For the end user, the call process is no different to a traditional phone system. Through VoIP, the call quality for caller and recipient is unchanged.
The benefits of a MGL VoIP system for your school would include:
- Reduced costs with a transparent breakdown of all charges
- The latest VoIP technologies for school’s using desktop or mobile phones
- A phone network that is scalable to your school’s requirements
- Greater efficiency through features such as on-hold messaging, voice-to-email, and Caller ID/forwarding
- Lines across school, including each classroom if required
- The ability to easily redirect incoming calls – to a mobile devices if necessary – so staff are not tied to a particular desk or location
MGL will manage the transition from your old to new phone system, ensuring that there is no disruption of service.