MGL provides schools of all sizes with solutions that support the creative and dynamic use of technology. Our support team provide a complete school service including:
- MGL’s Teaching Team, fully-qualified teachers with many years of classroom experience and a breadth of subject specialisms. This team deliver our Learning Services, covering anything from WOW Days, consultancy advice on ICT Mark and E-Safety accreditation, through to regular delivery programmes mapped to school curriculum topics. Our teaching resources can complement your own school’s infrastructure, giving you access to recent innovations with massive learning potential such as 3D printers, humanoid robots, and Virtual Reality equipment.
- Our Technician Team provide expertise in all types of school networks, with most of our partner schools benefitting from a regular visiting service to ensure that your infrastructure is supported to the highest standards. In the case of secondary schools, MGL offers a full Managed Service offering cost-effective packages to support large-scale networks. Our technical service is complemented by our in-house team of structured cabling engineers, supporting the smooth implementation of school hardware investment programmes.
- MGL’s Broadband Service now supports a record number of schools in 10 Local Authority areas in the North West. Recognising broadband as a critical part of your network, MGL has over a decade’s experience of providing a flexible and affordable broadband solution that guarantees the best speed available for your site with industry-standard filtration systems. Our broadband package comes with free and unlimited helpdesk support throughout the school year, guaranteeing your school has reliable coverage to support both teaching and administrative needs at all times.
- Our Hardware Procurement specialists can support your school to invest in new technology at the right time and within budget. Our procurement team draw on a wide base of supplier partners from the leading education providers, giving you access to a choice of desktop PCs, laptops, mobile devices, interactive whiteboards, interactive panels, Audio Visual systems and other ICT accessories.
- Design and Marketing Support: the profile and image of a school is of increasing importance. MGL’s Design and Marketing Team offer a range of services including modern, user-friendly websites, school apps, school prospectuses and signage services.
- Managed Print Solutions: Most schools have experienced significant rises in the costs of printing over recent years. MGL’s Managed Print Service can help your school save money in a critical area that can then be re-invested in other areas of school life.